Cartier Paris Cufflink Set, with Multiple Gemstone Batons, Circa 1985
A Cartier Paris multi gemstone baton cufflink set, with interchangeable bars or batons, consisting of malachite, black onyx, coral, tiger eye and cornelian, with a pair of cufflink mounts, in 18ct yellow gold, signed Cartier, stamped 750, numbered G 7756, with French eagle marks for 18ct gold and maker's marks with Ste and L, with two tennis racquets between, in a lozenge. The set comes in its original, Cartier signed, fitted, red epi leather box, circa 1985.
- Circa 1985
- Late 20th century bar cufflinks
- Malachite, black onyx, coral, tiger eye and cornelian
- Approximate Measurements
- Complete cufflink approximately 22 x 21.5mm
- Design House
- Country of origin
- Very good - with light wear consistent with age and use
- Approximate weight
- Pair of cufflinks, with malachite bars 10.27 grams. Total weight, including box 153.94g
A pair of Cartier, gold, plane cufflinks, with circular gold discs with a cut-out design, one depicting the front view of a biplane, and one...
Here you can add custom original content(text, images, videos and more) for each product page.
Pay by Visa, Mastercard and Amex via Worldpay.
Proud Members of The Association of Art & Antiques Dealers